Meditation is one of the best gifts we can give ourselves. It is a moment of quietness, where we can look inwards and learn to be with whatever arises, pleasant or unpleasant.
Meditation is a practice where we train the mind in being present, observing thoughts without attaching to them. It is a journey where you learn that you are way bigger than your thoughts, your emotions or even your past.
Meditation has many benefits, some of which include:
- Helps to improve quality of sleep
- Helps in pain management and relief
- Helps to improve focus and concentration
- Helps to reduce stress
- Helps to manage anxiety and rumination
- Helps to fight addictions and cravings
- Helps promote love and kindness
This short 5-day course (which is free!) is a gentle introduction to both mindfulness and meditation. You will receive a daily audio teaching which includes a guided mini-meditation practice. The recordings are less than 12 minutes so you can easily incorporate these little lessons into a gap in your day day, for a moment of learning and a few minutes peace.
CLICK HERE to sign up.